It is a simple treatment that is provided to the patients by the trained Reiki master therapists. The therapy is administered to patients who are dealing with chronic health issues, including Reiki. Here is how Reiki therapy is used during the patient’s treatment journey:
- Reiki helps in promoting a feeling of relaxation to the patient.
- It assists in reducing stress and anxiety hormones.
- It speeds up the recovery process of the treatment.
- Enhances energy levels and reduces fatigue from the body.
- Reiki therapy promotes a sense of overall well being.
- Reiki healing develops a state of emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well being.
- Aids in the body’s natural healing process.
- Reiki cleanses and balances the energy chakras of the body that eventually helps in the overall wellbeing of the person.
Reiki therapy is offered to the patients by certified Reiki masters, and the number of sessions is dependent on the patient’s requirement. It is believed that Reiki therapy can work wonders if practised regularly. You can either take professional Reiki sessions, or you can perform it yourself while taking it in the comfort of your home. Let us first have a quick look at the basic techniques of Reiki therapy.
Basic Techniques Of Reiki Therapy –
Every professional Reiki master takes the help of certain techniques to cleanse and balance the energy channels of the body; such therapies include:
- Cleansing Of The Space
The majority of the Reiki work is done to cleanse the space around you. This technique involves channelling the energy to clear away the past traumas from the patient’s mind.
- Centering And Grounding Of The Mind
It is a technique that involves not more than 15-20 minutes of meditation. It enables the practitioner to clear up your mind and make space for new and happy memories.
It is the technique that involves your and practitioner’s focused efforts in examining every single body part.
- Soothing Technique
It is the Reiki technique that is also known as the aura cleansing technique. It involves breathwork and smears the perception of the person.