That last drink might seem like a wonderful idea at that time, but the headaches spoke a different story the other day.
So, what next?
Spending the rest of the day while satisfying your hangover with loads of junk food?
No, it’s a big NO!
Instead, you must take a high road and pull yourself back on the track with simple natural remedies. Here is a quick way to prepare a juice that can cure your hangover naturally, along with a few minutes of Reiki practice. Have a quick look at the article below to never waste a day while feeling low or depressed due to a hangover.
Reiki for Rescue
Hangover makes you feel low, icky, and tired. All these signs are of lack of life force energy in your body. The motive of getting a Reiki therapy is to boost the life force energy and deplete the negativity from your body. The best part is that you can connect with any professional Reiki practitioner, or you can do it yourself (only if you have cleared the 1st level of Reiki attunement).
Once you receive the Reiki healing therapy, you would immediately start feeling better, relaxed, and revitalized. The treatment re-energizes your chakras and gives you instant relief from hangover naturally. But you are required to hydrate yourself to get better results from the Reiki practice. Therefore check out the details of the best hangover relief juice you can make to boost your energy instantly.
Ingredients Required To Prepare Juice
- Take one cucumber
- A lemon (peeled)
- An apple (remove the seeds)
- 3 Oz of Coconut water
- Put cucumber, lemon, and apple in the juicer and blend them.
- Add the coconut water to it.
- And that’s just it to say goodbye to the horrible hangover.
Why Does It Work?
Alcohol dehydrates your body; thus, a juice proves to be an immediate help. After water, juices help to hydrate and provide nutrients that your body lacks after alcohol consumption. Here is how these ingredients boost your vitality –
- It is rich in Vitamin C.
- It assists in tissue regeneration
- It is the key ingredient of the hangover remedy
- Detoxifies your body
- As it is made of 96% water, it easily combats the water requirements of your body.
- It helps in flushing out the toxins from the body
- Rich in Vitamin A, B, and C
- It has potassium, silicon, and magnesium that boosts the immune system and provides you with additional energy
- Aids in skin health
- It is rich in fructose that metabolizes alcohol
- Have great headache relieving qualities
- It is loaded with electrolytes that cures your hangover quickly
- It is rich in antioxidants like potassium
Hopefully, this article has covered everything which is required to know to get rid of a hangover naturally. Have a quick read today to never waste your consecutive day because of the previous day’s fun. Refer here!