Do you have any idea about the essential aspects of Reiki healing practice?
Regular Reiki self-treatment is one of the essential aspects of the Reiki healing technique.
Are you somebody who practices Reiki or has taken Reiki classes but have not incorporated it into your life?
According to most people, daily Reiki self-treatment is only essential for the first 21 days after the attunement process. It is essential because, during this time, your body is getting accustomed or adjusted to the Reiki healing practice. As one says, it takes only 21 days to form a habit. Other than that, it is essential to drink lots of water and get enough sleep during this period of detoxification.
Reiki self-treatment is not a certification course but a spiritual practice that one must integrate into one's lifestyle. Practicing Reiki self-treatment daily keeps your energy channels strong and clear. One can develop a deeper sense of awareness of how energy travels and how it strengthens your body functions. The Reiki healing benefits are quite subtle; thus, it might be overlooked by people sometimes.
Reasons to Foster Regular Reiki Self Treatment
- People are less likely to acquire disease or injuries.
- Reiki healing practice accelerates your progress and creates more opportunities for you during the journey.
- The energy level of the body gets elevated.
- Reiki healing benefits you in adding a feeling of deep relaxation and reduced stress or anxiety.
- It enhances your performance level and improves your focus.
- It helps us to gain a better and deeper understanding of who we are.
It doesn't take more than 15 – 20 minutes for you to perform the art of self Reiki treatment. The best time to perform Reiki is right after waking up or just before falling asleep. If you want to enjoy the benefits of everyday self Reiki treatment, then you must take Level I and Level II of Reiki attunement.